Epée de tempête / Commodore
Inscrit le: 28 Jan 2008
Messages: 1 024
|Posté le: Sam 13 Mar - 02:04 (2010) Sujet du message: L'Update 1
|on commence les annonces de contenu (ça arrive d'ici 2 semaines !):
Star Trek Online Update - "Expanding Universe: Part I"
Good news for Trekkers.
US, March 12, 2010 - The beauty of MMOs…updates! Star Trek Online is releasing updates in the coming week, so we just wanted to give you a preview for what's ahead. Check out some of the exciting Star Trek Online content theCryptic Studios team is working on from the upcoming update, "Season I: Common Ground."
Season 1: Common Ground Fact Sheet
Our latest content update, Season 1: Common Ground, is releasing shortly. Here's just a bit of the updates we have headed players' way.
Lifetime Subscriber Perks
We've put together a special thank you package for our Lifetime subscribers:
- Classified Access Codes – A free C-store item.
- The Captain's Table – A special social area exclusive to Lifetime subscribers, available to both Federation and Klingon captains.
- Special In-Game Title – "Career Officers" are those who've joined Starfleet or the KDF for the long haul.
- Wargames – Federation players can now participate in PvP against one another to better prepare for the dangers of the battlefield.
- New PvP Map – Explore "Shanty Town," a brand new Ground Assault map available for both Klingon and Federation players.
- Off-Duty Uniforms – Experience Risa in style! Starfleet officers will have the option to change into off-duty outfits to enjoy more casual attire.
- New Stances and Hairstyles – Further customize your Captain by changing his or her hairstyle, or adopting two brand new stances: Stern and Relaxed.
- A New Klingon Battle Cruiser – The K'Tanco Battle Cruiser has been made available to Klingon Lieutenant Commanders.
- Klingon Ship Customization - Use the ship tailor to customize your Bird of Prey or Raptor.
- Respec Is Here – Unhappy with your Captain's loadout? Use the respec tool to change things up.
- New Fleet Actions Everywhere!
- The Big Dig – Available in Romulan space.
- DS9 Under Siege - The True Way has attacked and boarded DS9. Repel the invasion to save the day.
- Klingons Can Play, Too – Klingon Captains may now access the Crystalline Entity, Big Dig and Breaking the Planet Fleet Actions
- New Skill: Starship Attack Vectors – Improve your ship's accuracy and critical hit chance.
- New Skill: Combat Maneuvers – Improve your ship's evasion and turn rate.
- New Skill: Starship Battle Strategy – Improve your ship's critical hit severity and damage resistance.
In The C-Store
- New Bridge Variants - All new ways to update your Bridges' look, available for a low price in the C-Store for both Federation and Klingon ships.
- Federation Ship Variants – New takes on your old favorites, available for a low price in the C-Store.