|Posté le: Dim 1 Avr - 11:53 (2012) Sujet du message: Les défis (challenges)
|Je me demandais ce que c'était, si c'était des raids ou quoi, donc non, ce ne sont pas des raids.
These repeatable quests feature multiple objectives and mini-games with a broad range of choices!
- Complete the objectives to collect rewards you can barter with for better loot.
- Choose your specific level of difficulty - each Challenge supports a broad range of character levels.
- Try to best your high score each time you play.
- Multiple variants available with different strategies, time limits, and rewards.
Scoring is based on both a point value and a Star ranking.
Point scores determine how many reward items you will receive once the time runs out! Try to beat your personal best high scores, or compare your score with your friends' scores!
Additionally, each Challenge has five specific star objectives. Each objective you complete rewards a blue star. For every star you earn, you earn favor points for House Cannith. Each Challenge variant has a different set of star objectives, and can offer different types of monsters, mechanics, powerups, goals and time limits.
- You must complete the first star objective to receive items and XP for the Challenge.
- If you complete all 5 star objectives in one run of a Challenge at its maximum available CR level, all of your blue stars will turn to gold - you'll earn bonus favor and bonus experience!
- Players over level (5 or more) will not be rewarded items or XP, but may still earn favor from star accomplishments.
Visit House Cannith to participate in Challenges! Look for the challenge boards to accept your desired Challenge variant. There are multiple ways to gain entry to a Challenge:
- The Adventure Pack grants full access all the time, any time! Free to VIPs!
Challenge Tokens are used to access individual Challenges one time
Starting a group for a Challenge
- Free Daily Challenge Token
- Visit Kariya ir'Vannis in House Cannith, near the Cannith Gorgon statue, to receive access tokens into that day's free Challenge!
- The available Challenge will change every day, so check back daily to see which Challenge Kariya has to offer!
- Challenge tokens can be used for entry into a Challenge or spent to open Supply Vaults within the Challenge.
- VIPs can still collect Challenge tokens to use in the Supply Vaults! Visit Kariya once per day to receive bonus tokens.
- Premium and VIP users will receive bonus Challenge tokens from Kariya!
- Universal Access Token
- Purchase a universal token for single-use access to one Challenge of your choice.
- Universal tokens can also be used to open Supply Vaults within Challenges.
You can create LFM postings for Challenges using the LFM panel as normal - they're listed by the actual challenge name, rather than by 'zone', so for example "Dr. Rushmore's Mansion: Behind the Door" will actually be listed under the name of "Behind the Door". Don't forget to select the level ranges you're looking for before publishing your LFM!
Available CR Levels Supported level ranges for each Challenge differ; as you enter a Challenge, you may use the level selection drop down menu to chose the Challenge level you wish to play. The majority of Challenge variants are also available (separately) in Epic CR levels. Note that selecting a Challenge below your character level can result in XP and reward penalties for your party, though it will not impact your ability to earn favor.
Challenges in Update 12:
Dr. Rushmore's Mansion: Behind the Door
Dr. Rushmore's Mansion: Moving Targets
Dr. Rushmore's Mansion: Moving Targets Epic
Dr. Rushmore's Mansion: Picture Portals
Dr. Rushmore's Mansion: Picture Portals Epic
Extraplanar Mining: Buying Time
Extraplanar Mining: Buying Time Epic
Extraplanar Mining: The Dragon's Hoard
Extraplanar Mining: The Dragon's Hoard Epic
Extraplanar Mining: Labor Shortage
Extraplanar Mining: Labor Shortage Epic
Kobold Island: The Disruptor
Kobold Island: The Disruptor Epic
Kobold Island: Kobold Chaos
Kobold Island: Short Cuts
Kobold Island: Short Cuts Epic
Lava Caves: Circles of Power
Lava Caves: Colossal Crystals
Lava Caves: Colossal Crystals Epic
Lava Caves: Time is Money
Lava Caves: Time is Money Epic
|House Cannith needs adventurers for its challenging enterprises - and will pay a king’s ransom! From fiery crystal mines and kobold-infested islands to fantastic extra-planar vaults, Cannith needs you for missions of acquisition and conquest. Contains 12 challenges and Epic Level Loot! (Level: 4-25) |
Note challenges are partially free to play. By visiting the challenge token vendor in House Cannith, you will be given a number of challenge tokens free per day. Free to play players get 3 on their first character, and 1 on later characters on the same day. Premium and VIP get 5 on their first character, and 1 on later characters on the same day. 1 token allows one free entry into a specific challenge, or in the case of VIP or Premium players, you can use them to unlock certain bonuses from the vaults found within the challenges.
Introduced in Update 12, this adventure pack offers 4 new dungeons. These 4 dungeons are separated into 12 challenges with different rewards available. 9 of these challenges have a separate "Epic" variation available, for a total of 21 separate variations across 4 dungeons.
Completing challenges grants favor for House Cannith: 1 Favor point per star achieved, plus an additional favor point if you 5 star a challenge on its maximum available level. With 21 challenges available, this means there is a total of 126 favor possible. (*Note*: Stars are not earned progressively. Only the maximum number of "Star Objectives" completed within a single instance will be awarded.)
 List of rewards
See Vaults of the Artificers loot, part of Update 12 named items
Nous allons là où nul autre n'ose s'aventurer ! Nous nous tenons sur le pont et nul ne passe !