|Posté le: Dim 24 Juin - 15:06 (2012) Sujet du message: Gagner du Dilithium
On peux récupérer du dilithium (échangeable ensuite en points cryptic, à noter qu'on ne peut en raffiner que 8000 maxi par jour (environ 25 points cryptic, suivant les taux d'échange du moment).
| The 8000/day dilithium refinement limit hasn't bothered me yet because I have yet to earn 8000 dilithium in one day....I've come close a couple of times by doing yesterday's missions and then immediately doing today's missions...but I would like a better way...I feel like I'm cheating myself...So this is My Question:|
How do you earn 8000 (or more) dilithium each day? Is there a fastest/best way? A fun way? I would like to know. Thanks in advance.
let's see... (some thanks to Armsman)
- 'Explore Strange New Worlds' mission (once per day) = 1440
- Deferi Dailies (once per day for each) = 480, 480, 1440 (2400 total) | Note: only doable after Breen Missions are done, late in-game
- B'Tran Cluster Daily (Normal and Vice Admiral, VA replacing the normal one after you turn VA) = 1440 | Note: late in-game again, can be done simultanously with 'Strange New Worlds'
- Doff System = 5 for most missions on Success, 50 for Critical Success, 75 for dismissing extra or unused Doff's, 250 for turning in Confiscated Contrabrand on certain mission
- Eta Eridani Dailies (Traelus, Alhena, Sh'mar (Near Zibal)) = 480, 480, 480 (1440 total) | Note: only Traelus can be found on the Missions Tab, the other two have to taken directly near them
- Salvage Dispute (must find 10 Computer Core Fragments per mission) = 1440 | Note: Computer Core Fragments are a random drop from Cardassion ships in Alhena mission
- PvP Dailies (3 War Zones, 3 Space PvP matches, 3 Ground PvP matches) = 1440 | Note: random one per day, also late-game
- Special Task Forces = 480 for Normal, 1100 for Elite | Note: During STF weekends, these change to 750 and 1500
- History 102: Alpha Quadrant Midterm/Learning the Lore of the Empire = 480, if you answer the question correctly | Note: having The Path to 2409 datachips helps with this (you can find them under accolades). Also, you can get one Datachip per day (2 if during the Path to 2409 event)
- Investigate Officer Reports (3 Foundry Missions) = 1440
- Fleet Action Dailies (Klingon Scout Force, Halting the Gorn Advance, The Big Dig) = 1440 | Note: like PvP dailies, are random per day
- Fed/KDF Mirror Events = 480 per run (possible to do multiple runs per event)
- Starfleet/KDF Academy Event = Varies depending on particles collected (comes in packages of 15 for 480, 30 for 1056, and 60 for 2304) | Note: by doing the math, it's more profitable to save up as many as possible, going from the higher containers of dilithilum to lower
- Borg Sector Invasion Events = 480 per Sector | Note: best done with a team
what's the fun way? that's up to you
the best way? Do the missions and get the dilithilum, up to the 8,000 limit. Then the next day, if you can, do the missions that aren't on the timer (since day = 20 or 24 hours for some of these missions), and get more dilithilum, until the limit again. Repeat, and this way, you're never quite doing the exact same thing each time.
Nous allons là où nul autre n'ose s'aventurer ! Nous nous tenons sur le pont et nul ne passe !